Saturday, November 10, 2012

Organizing It All!


I believe that I am an "organized hoarder".  I want to collect everything that exists, but realize that it must all have a home.  I bought these plastic drawers at Wal-Mart and put border in the front of them.  I printed labels with the names of all the stories (these are listed as a freebie in my TpT store).  I keep all materials for each week together.  I also try to write the name of the story on every piece of of every station.  That way if we find a card in someone's desk, it is easy to "take it back to its home". 
I have containers for each of the five reading books.  I sort other books that correlate with the theme into these tubs.  This has made it very easy for me to quickly find the books I need.
I have binders for all five of the reading books.  I use them to organize copy masters.  I made the labels by cutting the covers of old workbooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment