Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The WHOLE Enchilada!!!

Holy Guacamole!  It is the WHOLE ENCHILADA!  I have been working on literacy stations for the series for almost a year now.  It is FINALLY finished!  Teach the centers once and use them all year!  This set is HUGE!  It has over 1,000 pages!  Over 400 files!  It includes:
  • Reading with Expression
  • Comprehension Clips
  • Connect Four Fluency Boards
  • Read-to-Learn Game Boards
  • I Have, Who Has Cards
  • Word Power
  • Handwriting
  • Alphabetizing Sight Words
  • Fingerspelling
  • Roll and Write Spelling
  • Number Bonds
This set contains all of these activities for EVERY SINGLE STORY!  You are set from The Hat to Baboon!  I am so excited to have all these resources ready to go.  Reading groups run so smoothly and I see such an improvement in reading skills when I use these stations with my first graders.  These do not result in cute projects.  They were designed to improve reading skills focusing on fluency, comprehension, and using the text to support answers.  Stop by my TpT store to check it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment